Deeply hydrating facials aim to purify the complexion to help achieve a fabulous, youthful appearance and silk-like touch
About This Deal
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help purify the skin, cleanse pores, restore a youthful appearance, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Glycolic Peel aims to diminish scars, age spots, fine lines, and discoloration, and may also penetrate the skin to cleanse pores and improve skin tone and texture.
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aestheticians offer PCA chemical peels aiming to cleanse, revitalize, firm, and brighten up the skin
- PCA Skin Oxygenating Trio is a three-step chemical peel that gently exfoliates the skin, brightens, and stimulates circulation
About Marilyn Medical Esthetics
Marilyn Almendarez, the Medical Esthetician, was an honors graduate of the award winning school Elegance Inc in London, Ontario. She provides professional services that aim to diminish signs of aging, enhancing the skin, and making her customers feel and look like their best self. Guests can relax and enjoy the inviting atmosphere while they're being pampered.