Professional therapists provide PDO thread therapy to tighten and lift sagging skin tissues and activate collagen production
About This Deal
- Type of anesthesia used: local
- Thread face-lift procedures – 2 per each side of the face.
- A thread face-lift is a safe and convenient cosmetic technique designed to improve minor facial sags and other early signs of aging. A thread (made of Polydioxanone) face-lift involves the placement of tiny threads into the face to lift the sagging skin.
- The face-lift can take as little as 30 minutes or as long as two hours, depending on the number of threads inserted.
- Face-lift can help diminish features that contribute to an aged appearance, including sagging skin on the face and neck, deep nasolabial creases, and fatty deposits under the chin and jaw.
About Marina Medispa
Marina Medispa serves the community of Edgewater for two decades and provides a special approach during each treatment. Here a medical director and a supervising physician on-premises, along with advanced aesthetic nurse practitioners combine knowledge in psychiatry and mental health with anti-aging services for a complete health and wellness experience. They also offer a wide array of beauty treatments to help customers achieve the desired silhouette and feel comfortable during each visit.