Choose from Three Options
- $25 for daytime admission for four to the corn maze, valid 10 a.m.–5:30 p.m. ($51.96 value)
- $49 for daytime admission for eight to the corn maze, valid 10 a.m.–5:30 p.m. ($103.92 value)
- $29 for admission for Flashlight Night admission for four to the corn maze, valid 6 p.m.–9:30 p.m. ($59.96 value)
- Click here to learn more about the corn maze.
- Click here to learn more about Flashlight Night.
Marini Farm Corn Maze
The working cornfield at Marini Farm embraces the festive spirit of autumn by wearing a different mask each Halloween season. The corn maze has featured farm-themed shapes, a giant bald eagle, and a pirate design that was featured in the Wicked Local Ipswich in 2010. The maize maze is designed to be both educational and interactive, with about 20 clue stations strategically placed throughout the labyrinth to help adventurers conquer the nearly 10 miles of paths. The maze is open during the day and remains open Friday and Saturday night for flashlight-lead escapades.
The smaller, less complex Finger Fortune maze delights younger adventurers, as do the apple cannon, jumping pillow, pumpkin patch, hayride wagon, and separate play area. For parents or guests staging a corn coup, the third-generation farm serves up a cornucopia of fresh veggies, bakery treats, and plants for purchase or for hurling at scarecrows creepily staring at them in the distance.