All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 29, 2012
Reviewed March 28, 2012
Reviewed March 22, 2012
What You'll Get
Italy has given us legendary works of art, from the evocative paintings of Caravaggio and da Vinci to the miniature meat sculptures of Boyardee. Admire edible Italian masterpieces with today’s Groupon to Mario the Baker in Bay Harbor Islands. Choose from the following options:
- For $18, you get an Italian meal for two (up to a $36.20 total value), which includes:
- Four garlic rolls (a $3.80 total value)
- Two entrees (up to a $12.95 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $3.25 value each)<p>
- For $35, you get an Italian meal for four (up to a $72.40 total value), which includes:
- Eight garlic rolls (a $7.60 total value)
- Four entrees (up to a $12.95 value each)
- Four drinks (up to $3.25 value each)<p>
- For $45, you get a catered Italian meal for 10 people (up to a $97 total value), which includes:
- One half tray of salad (up to a $29 value)
- One half tray of any entree (up to a $49 value)
- 20 garlic rolls (a $19 value)<p>
At Mario the Baker, skilled chefs sling a menu of traditional Italian fare that integrates hand-tossed pizza dough, fresh pastas, and wholesome veggies. Savory garlic bread whets appetites before entrees fill empty abdomens, keeping hungry guests from eating their dinnerware. Pasta enthusiasts dig into garlic-oil spaghetti or pesto ziti, and casserole lovers sample the baked cheese ravioli. Mario’s personal pizzas and calzones perfect the famous Italian dishes with gooey cheese and a selection of classic toppings. Dining duos wash down meals with soda, fruit juice, or draft beer. Alternatively, catered rolls, entrees, and greens, such as greek or caprese salads, recharge party animals in a less noisy way than hooking them up to a generator.
Though Mario the Baker sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Valid for lunch or dinner. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mario the Baker
Since 1969, the cooks at Mario the Baker have followed the same tried-and-true recipes, resulting in pizza after fresh-baked pizza emerging from the oven with the same flavors as the restaurant's very first batch. Diners settle into red and black booths to split signature pizzas, including La Maflosa pizza with sliced eggplant and mozzarella. As part of an unrefusable offer, the Godfather pie comes topped with capicollo, ham, and salami and is served with a side of housemade italian dressing.