Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for a dueling-piano dinner show for two (up to $49 value)
- $34 for a dueling-piano dinner show for four (up to $98 value)
Each pair receives the following:
- Two tickets to the show ($20 value)
- Two glasses of house wine ($16 value)
- One appetizer (up to $13 value)
Click to see the menu.
In 1988, Marisa Marini opened Marisa's Ristorante with her two sons. Marisa's son Attilio Marini helms the kitchen which crafts original Italian family recipes alongside high-quality steaks. The eatery’s menu also entertains tongues with dishes such as house-made lasagna, chicken parmigiana smothered in mozzarella cheese, and pizzas topped with fried italian hot peppers, mushrooms, crushed plum-tomato sauce, and clams. The restaurant regales more than taste buds, though. Every Friday night, a high-energy dueling-piano show takes the stage, and on other nights, the stage is occupied by comedians and patrons belting out their favorite karaoke tunes.