Like a sprinter with his head stuck in a stairway banister, vehicle engines desperately need lubrication if they’re going to run properly. Oil up with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $27 for one oil-change package which expires in three months (a $134.15 value)
- $49 for two oil-change packages which expires in six months (a $268.30 value)
- $65 for three oil-change packages which expires in nine months (a $402 value)
Each oil change package includes:
- Oil change of up to 5 quarts
- Oil-filter replacement
- Intake and valve induction service
- Brake inspection
- 21-point safety inspection
Clients can upgrade to synthetic oil for an additional $39 at the time of the service (regularly $99).
Mark’s Japanese European Auto
Mark Wagner has been working under the hood of international automobiles since 1972. After securing a master's degree in mechanical engineering in Germany, Wagner ferried both his family and his familiarity with foreign cars to America, where, today, he teams up with the ASE-certified techs in his repair shop. The factory-trained mechanics dole out everything from tune-ups to engine, brake, and transmission repairs. And all of their work is backed by a 15-month, 15,000-mile warranty that prevents cars from worrying about waking up and seeing their name in the classified pages.
87% of 127 customers recommend
“Call first just to be considerate. Great service fast, and was fine answering all my questions about any extra fees.”
“Feel free to ask questions and explain anything going on with your vehicle!”
“Great place, knowledgable, hardworking, sincere staff. Prices way better them at dealerships.”