Choose from Five Options
- $145 for five private lessons, including range balls and swing analysis ($295 value)
- $109 for five semi-private lessons, including range balls and swing analysis ($220 value)
- $99 for three private lessons, including range balls and swing analysis ($189 value)
- $69 for three semi-private lessons, including range balls and swing analysis ($144 value)
- $399 for unlimited golf lessons for 12 weeks ($1,200 value)
Semi-private lessons may include up to five students. The three-session package includes a Wireless Electronic Swing Analysis report at each session, and the five-session package includes an analysis on the first and final sessions. To get the most out of the swing analyses, students may wish to bring an Android-based, Bluetooth-capable smartphone or tablet.
Mark S. Macy Golf Instruction
Mark S. Macy has been helping golfers improve their games for more than 25 years with a methodical, easygoing style and skills that have earned him top 10 finishes in Northern California Golf Association state-level amateur matches. His lessons comfortably conform to beginners' needs, as well as the demands of more advanced golfers. His grab bag of performance-enhancing tools includes video recording to capture and analyze swings, an indoor golf simulator, and a portable radar unit that tracks the speed of balls in flight and detects miniature subs lurking in water hazards.
86% of 50 customers recommend
“Best way is to record your lessons on video, so you can watch it later and know where you done wrong and need improvement.”