Hundreds of exhibitors and experts give advice and tips on remodeling, gardening, kitchen and bath, windows, decor, and flooring
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Experts, vendors, and exhibitors present home and garden products and services, helping attendees reinvent their indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Dates and times:
- Thursday, October 24, 4 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Friday, October 25, 12 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Saturday, October 26, 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sunday, October 27, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Free admission for children 12 and under
- Notable guests: Bryan Baeumler from the HGTV show Island of Bryan, Sabrina Smelko from the HGTV show Save My Reno
Vancouver Fall Home Show
Featuring presentations by leading influencers in the industry—including Bryan Baeumler from HGTV Canada’s Island of Bryan and Sabrina Smelko from Save My Reno—the Vancouver Fall Home Show is a hub for homeowners, designers, and builders. It showcases the latest in home-related products and services, along with insights into current trends and future developments in home improvement.
Immersed in tips and tutorials at the show, visitors can also immerse themselves in the local art scene. The Vancouver Fall Home Show pays homage to London’s world-famous street market with Portobello West, where art, crafts, antiques, and collectibles line rows of booths from locals.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 28, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.