- Two Single-Day Tickets to Birmingham Home Show, February 16-19
The Birmingham Home Show
- Get advice from home improvement guru, Kevin O’Connor, of the hit PBS series “This Old House”, appearing Friday and Saturday.
- Discover the latest design trends from Tyler Wisler of HGTV’s “Design Star” on the Fresh Ideas State on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Increase your expertise in everything outdoors and stop by BLOOMingham to talk to local florists and experts.
- Explore a new kind of neighborhood and tour the Tiny Home Village, discover how to simplify your life with inspiration from these 200 square foot homes.
- Test your decorating style in the White couch challenge by adding fun accessories to a plain couch for a chance to win a great prize!
The home shows produced by Marketplace Events connect homeowners and designers with trusted brands, independent businesses, innovators of new products, and local artisans. The vibrant and inspirational presentations showcase new aesthetic trends and functional designs in the realms of home decor, energy conservation, and living-space management. In addition to showcasing a range of products and concepts, the event hosts special-guest speakers who educate audiences on home-remodeling projects from painting walls to adding a fourth dimension to a cramped kitchen.