All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed July 31, 2017
· Reviewed a day ago
· Reviewed 2 days ago
What You'll Get
- Two Single-Day Tickets to the Capital Remodel and Garden Show on February 24-26, 2017
From the Merchant:
- Find fresh ideas: more than 350 experts in remodeling, landscaping, kitchen & bath, windows, décor and more.
- Local and national celebrities: Get renovation and design ideas from Matt Blashaw of HGTV’s Ellen’s Design Challenge & Vacation House for Free Friday through Sunday.
- Transform your outdoor space: tips from Sara Bendrick, host of DIY Network’s I Hate My Yard Friday through Sunday.
- Create an outdoor oasis with inspiration from six Feature Gardens and 4,500 sq. ft. of horticulture designs.
- Peruse the Flower Market for unique items in home décor, plants, gardening accessories and more!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 26, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Denver Home Show
The home shows produced by Marketplace Events connect homeowners and designers with trusted brands, independent businesses, innovators of new products, and local artisans. The vibrant and inspirational presentations showcase new aesthetic trends and functional designs in the realms of home decor, energy conservation, and living-space management. In addition to showcasing a range of products and concepts, the event hosts special-guest speakers who educate audiences on home-remodeling projects from painting walls to adding a fourth dimension to a cramped kitchen.