All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed June 27, 2017
· Reviewed April 27, 2017
· Reviewed March 23, 2017
What You'll Get
- Two single-day tickets to the Salt Lake Tribune Home + Garden Show, March 10-12th
The event takes place March 10-12, 2017 at the South Towne Expo Center. The event runs 12-10p.m. on Friday, 10a.m.-10p.m. on Saturday, and 11a.m.-6p.m. on Sunday. Click to see some of the event features.
- Get practical remodeling advice: from Jason Cameron, expert handyman of DIY Network’s “Man Caves” and “Desperate Landscapes” on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Catch presentations and live demonstrations at the Kitchen Stage and enjoy food samples from local chefs.
- Stop by the Outdoor Oasis: and get great ideas and inspirations to create your own piece of backyard serenity from the six feature gardens and 25,000 square feet of horticultural design.
- Learn to eat what you grow at the Incredible Edible Vegetable Garden display.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 13, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Denver Home Show
The home shows produced by Marketplace Events connect homeowners and designers with trusted brands, independent businesses, innovators of new products, and local artisans. The vibrant and inspirational presentations showcase new aesthetic trends and functional designs in the realms of home decor, energy conservation, and living-space management. In addition to showcasing a range of products and concepts, the event hosts special-guest speakers who educate audiences on home-remodeling projects from painting walls to adding a fourth dimension to a cramped kitchen.