What You'll Get
- Two Single-Day Tickets to the Indiana Flower + Patio Show, March 11-19, 2017
Indiana Flower + Patio Show
- Explore the 4,500-square-foot Plant Market, where vendors stock herbs, succulents, annuals, and more
- Grab a bouquet from the American Institute of Floral Designers
- Check out Expo Hall - In the Dark: 18,000 square feet of gardens lit using only landscape, theatrical and multi-purpose lighting
- Learn garden and floral arranging secrets during hands-on workshops
- Get advice from Laurie March of HGTV’s House Counselor and Chris Lambton of DIY Network’s Yard Crashers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 19, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Marketplace Events
The home shows produced by Marketplace Events connect homeowners and designers with trusted brands, independent businesses, innovators of new products, and local artisans. The vibrant and inspirational presentations showcase new aesthetic trends and functional designs in the realms of home decor, energy conservation, and living-space management. In addition to showcasing a range of products and concepts, the event hosts special-guest speakers who educate audiences on home-remodeling projects from painting walls to adding a fourth dimension to a cramped kitchen.