Dr. Marlene Mash erases fine lines and wrinkles with carefully administered Botox injections
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
About Marlene J. Mash, M.D.
Marlene J. Mash, M.D. and her staff know that while beauty may only be skin deep, confidence isn’t. The doctor has spent 20 years performing medical and cosmetic procedures that build her clientele’s self-confidence, ranging from intense pulsed light treatments to eyelid lifts and chemical peels. Regardless of the treatment, the doctor consults with every client to help them decide which, if any, course of action may be taken. Her treatments often continue outside of the office, with skincare products that the doctor prescribes or recommends.