All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed June 19, 2017
· Reviewed December 27, 2016
· Reviewed October 29, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for one Purifying Rejuvenate facial with a skin-hydration analysis and choice of peel ($109 value)
- $79 for two Purifying Rejuvenate facials with a skin-hydration analysis and choice of peel ($218 value)
- $49 for one Purifying Pore Rejuvenate facial with a skin-hydration analysis and microdermabrasion ($114 value)
- $79 for two Purifying Pore Rejuvenate facials with skin-hydration analyses and microdermabrasions ($228 value)
For the first two options, available peels include a papaya-enzyme peel or glycolic peel.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Marleu Wellness Center
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Come experience Marleu Wellness Center where you can be in the Caribbean atmosphere without ever leaving town. Marleu Wellness Center your relaxation is in our hands. Our friendly staff is here to help with whatever you need. We do non-invasive treatments that help the clients feel better.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
We wanted to create the Caribbean Escape atmosphere for those who want to get away for a mental vacation, relax and get well all at the same time.
What do you love most about your job?
At Marleu Wellness Center we love to help people whethers its for their health or relaxation.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
The best feedback are when people tell us they feel great after they're service and feel like they are one of the family