Choose Between Two Options
- C$89 for a four-course prix-fixe dinner for two with wine (C$160.60 value)
- C$175 for a four-course prix-fixe dinner for four with wine (C$321.20 value)
Each dinner includes the following per person:
- One starter ($7.95 value)
- One appetizer ($15.95 value)
- One entree ($28.95 value)
- One dessert ($9.95 value)
- One coffee ($3 value)
- One 8 oz. glass of wine ($14.50 value)
- Click to view the prix-fixe menu
Marlowe Restaurant & Wine Bar
Marlowe Restaurant and Wine Bar's menu offers both classic and untraditional preparations, from deep-fried lobster-and-shrimp spring rolls with a mango-thai-chili sauce to prime rib roast beef. The wine list complements the menu's diversity, boasting labels from across the globe and across the oenological spectrum. Oaky and un-oaked chardonnays from California to Ontario, pinot noirs from France, and shiraz from Australia all breathe beneath the restaurant's high ceilings, mixing in with conversation and music.
And as the wine flows into the evening, the music gains strength. After 10 p.m., guests can cut loose on the dance floor with salsa or club jams, take in a view of the stars on the patio, or simply lounge amid the happenings of a lively supper-club-style atmosphere. Unsurprisingly, Marlowe also offers a stacked-slate room lined for private parties, providing a dynamic setting in which guests can celebrate special events.