Benjamin Franklin theorized that taking in a stylish interior while eating aided in digestion and granted you the ability to squeeze milk out of coal. Prove him half-right with this Groupon.
C$79 for a four-course prix-fixe dinner with wine for two, valid Sunday–Friday (up to a C$160.60 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $13.95 value each)
- Two soups or salads (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $32.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Two glasses of house red or white wine (a $12 value each)
- Two cups of coffee or tea (a $2.50 value each)
- Click here to view the special prix-fixe menu.
Marlowe Restaurant and Wine Bar
Marlowe Restaurant and Wine Bar's menu offers both classic and untraditional preparations, from deep-fried lobster-and-shrimp spring rolls with a mango-thai-chili sauce to prime rib roast beef. The wine list complements the menu's diversity, boasting labels from across the globe and across the oenological spectrum. Oaky and un-oaked chardonnays from California to Ontario, pinot noirs from France, and shiraz from Australia all breathe beneath the restaurant's high ceilings, mixing in with conversation and music.
And as the wine flows into the evening, the music gains strength. After 10 p.m., guests can cut loose on the dance floor with salsa or club jams, take in a view of the stars on the patio, or simply lounge amid the happenings of a lively supper-club-style atmosphere. Unsurprisingly, Marlowe also offers a stacked-slate room lined for private parties, providing a dynamic setting in which guests can celebrate special events.