Choose Between Two Options
- $50.50 for dinner and cocktails for two (up to $82.97 value)
- $98 for dinner and cocktails for four (up to $165.94 value)
Dinner includes the following for each pair of diners:
- Choice of two small soups or one shared appetizer (up to $14.99 value)
- Choice of two entrees (up to $23.99 value each)
- Choice of two cocktails (up to $10 value each)
At Marmalade Cafe, the menu is as distinctive as the place itself, with appetizers such as parmesan portobello fries, flatbread pizzas with toppings of bosc pear and gorgonzola, and entrees ranging from tortilla-crusted tilapia to Colorado lamb burger on toasted ciabatta. Its breakfast menu stands out, too. Its offerings include pineapple upside-down pancakes drizzled with salted-caramel butter and breakfast burgers with house-made maple sausage. The cafe features a beautifully remodeled dining room, a private dining room, and a brand-new outdoor patio.