This cozy cafe is known for its enticing dinner dishes like Lobster Shrimp Linguini, Grilled Herb-Marinated Creekstone Flatiron Steak
About This Deal
- Valid for takeout or dine-in once available
- Type of cuisine: modern American
- Valid for the dinner menu on Monday–Friday; not valid on federal holidays, Valentine’s Day, or Mother’s Day
- View the menu and prices
- Valid only for cocktails up to $10 in value
Marmalade Cafe’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Marmalade Cafe Sherman Oaks is temporarily not available for dine-in meals.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Marmalade Cafe’s website, Facebook, or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Marmalade Cafe Sherman Oaks
This eclectic café is a hotspot for locals and out of town visitors. At Marmalade Cafe, the menu is as distinctive as the place itself, with appetizers such as Spicy Ahi Tuna Tartare, Grilled artichoke with basil aioli and entrees ranging from Ginger Sesame Glazed Grilled Salmon to Colorado Lamb Burger on a toasted ciabatta. Its pasta selections stand out too with dishes like blackened chicken penne in a pesto cream sauce and three cheese ravioli in a Yolo valley tomato cream sauce. The cafe features a beautiful dining room, a private dining room, and a gorgeous outdoor patio.