- Diverse menu, elegant décor
- Located in the newly renovated Marriott
- Brunch first Sunday of every month and Valentine's Day
What You'll Get
After years of developing clumsy prototypes like the hamster wheel–powered rotisserie, food scientists discovered fire. Today’s Groupon fights hunger with flame-grilled delicacies: $8 gets you $20 worth of upscale American fare at Stacy’s Grille, located in the posh confines of Minneapolis Marriott Southwest’s Minnetonka locale.
While dishes licked by line cooks turn the stomach, succulent meats licked by tongues of flame on the grill stimulate the salivary gland. Stacy’s Grille offers lunch and dinner menus composed of salads, sandwiches, soups, pastas, seafood, flame-tinged meats, and desserts. The Stacy’s Grille signature salad (with mixed greens, bleu cheese, dried cherries, pears, and raspberry vinaigrette, $8 for a large) or house-made chips and onion dip ($5) make delicious snacks or starters. On the first Sunday of every month (and Valentine's Day) Stacy's brunch menu offers a full breakfast buffet, select lunch selections, made to order omelette and waffles, and a dessert station ($17.95).
Dinner entrees such as the buffalo meatloaf (with cheddar mashed potatoes and green beans, $18) or the honey chipotle pork chop (with au gratin potato and carrot sticks, $19) pack more flavor than a salsa dance instructor with a wheelbarrow of bouillon cubes. Visiting seafarers will appreciate the pan-fried walleye in garlic sauce (with wild rice pilaf and vegetables, $18), as well as tangy fish tacos (with pico de gallo, lemon wedges, and house-made slaw, $18). Diversifying in Stacy’s liquid assets is easy with a wine list that features nearly 40 meal-pairing options and classic cocktails like the Tonka Tonic (Prairie Vodka, tonic, fresh lime, $8.25).
Deliver yourself from eyebrow-singing flare-ups amidst Stacy's elegant, warm-toned décor and comfortable atmosphere. The professionally trained grill operators at Stacy’s will ensure that you safely enjoy a tantalizing meal without apron-igniting mishaps.
Reservations are required through OpenTable.
- I have been to Stacy's twice in the past three months and have had a wonderful experience both times. They have a nice atmosphere-perfect for a romantic date or dinner with family. The menu is reasonably priced and has a nice variety...the pasta w/rabbit and the filet are exceptionally good! – brum4905, Judy's Book
- …the Sunday brunch is very good offering a variety of fruits,salad, and freshly squeezed juices.The prices are very reasonable and the staff is very friendly. – priya m., Judy's Book
- The wait staff was friendly and professional. The ambiance was outstanding. What a wonderful dining experience. – OpenTable user who dined on 12/25/2009
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. Tax and gratuity not included. Limit 1 per table, 2 per tables of 5 or more. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.