Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for BYOB sunset river tubing with mountain music and camping for one ($89 value)
- $115 for BYOB sunset river tubing with mountain music and camping for two ($178 value)
Both options are valid on July 25 and August 29. Trips depart from Harpers Ferry Adventure Center at 3 p.m. on the chosen date.
The experience includes:
- 3–4 hours of tubing down the Shenandoah River
- Outdoor sunset summer concert (Rock-n-Roll and Rockabilly in July, and Blues in August).
- Option to BYOB
- One night of camping (bring your own tent).
Mars On Gravity
There are some experiences in life that produce undeniably amazing stories. The folks at Mars On Gravity work tirelessly to create those experiences and, as a result, those stories, too. The company has engineered all sorts of unique experiences, from special outings for 15 people to festivals for 40,000. Its resume includes whitewater rafting adventures, zip lining outings, and even BYOB river tubing trips. Mars On Gravity has also used its collective talent to organize corporate events, including conferences and product launches.