What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for admission for one to Shock Top’s River Tubin’ & BBQ’n ($99 value)
- $138 for admission for two to Shock Top’s River Tubin’ & BBQ’n ($198 value)
Both options are valid on select dates: June 18, June 25, July 2, July 9, July 16, July 23, July 30, August 6, August 13, August 20, and August 27.
Trips depart from Harpers Ferry Adventure Center at 11:30 a.m. on the chosen date. Optional Round-Trip transportation is available at an extra fee through Rally Bus. The bus departs from Washington, DC at 10:00am. Purchase separately when registering your voucher through Mars On Gravity’s booking system. Optional Round-Trip transportation includes a free Shock Top tasting prior to boarding the bus and access to the official Shock Top after party close to drop off address.
The experience includes:
- 2-3 Hours of River Tubing
- Private BBQ featuring pulled pork sandwich, bbq chicken, mac and cheese, purple mango cole slaw. Veggie option upon request during booking
- Option to BYOB
- Mars Staff to Guide You
- 9:00 - Free Shock Top Sampling.*
- 10:00 - Depart Washington, DC.
- 11:30 - Arrive Harpers Ferry.
- 12:00 - River Tubin’.
- 2:30 - BBQ’n.
- 4:30 - Depart Harpers Ferry.
- 6:00 - Arrive Washington, DC.
- 6:01 - Shock Top After Party.*
*Available to guests that purchase round trip transportation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 27, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid the following dates: 6/18, 6/25, 7/2, 7/9, 7/16, 7/23, 7/30, 8/6, 8/13, 8/20, and 8/27. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mars On Gravity
There are some experiences in life that produce undeniably amazing stories. The folks at Mars On Gravity work tirelessly to create those experiences and, as a result, those stories, too. The company has engineered all sorts of unique experiences, from special outings for 15 people to festivals for 40,000. Its resume includes whitewater rafting adventures, zip lining outings, and even BYOB river tubing trips. Mars On Gravity has also used its collective talent to organize corporate events, including conferences and product launches.