Choose from Five Options
- $89 for a two-night, bring-your-own-tent whitewater rafting and camping experience for one adult ($179 value)
- $175 for a two-night, bring-your-own-tent whitewater rafting and camping experience for two adults ($358 value)
- $149 for a two-night whitewater rafting and camping experience for one in a shared rustic cabin ($209 value)
All options are valid only on the weekends of May 1, 8, 15, or 29.
The experience includes:
- Two nights of lodging
- Welcome happy hour at the Red Dog Saloon on Friday night
- Continental breakfast on Saturday morning
- World-class whitewater rafting on the Lower New River
- Lunch provided on the river
- Country BBQ on Saturday evening
- All-You-Can-Drink PBR Party on Saturday night from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Continental breakfast on Sunday morning
Mars On Gravity
There are some experiences in life that produce undeniably amazing stories. The folks at Mars On Gravity work tirelessly to create those experiences and, as a result, those stories, too. The company has engineered all sorts of unique experiences, from special outings for 15 people to festivals for 40,000. Its resume includes whitewater rafting adventures, zip lining outings, and even BYOB river tubing trips. Mars On Gravity has also used its collective talent to organize corporate events, including conferences and product launches.