· Redeemed October 16, 2017
· Redeemed September 23, 2017
· Redeemed September 21, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Groupon Exclusive: Six Bottles of 90+ Point Award-Winning Wine Selected by Martha Stewart, a $50 Gift Voucher, and One Year of Martha Stewart Living Magazine
For the first time, America’s foremost lifestyle expert, Martha Stewart, invites you into her living room to enjoy the wines she serves to celebrity guests and her family. Martha tasted more than 200 wines from the world’s great wine regions, selecting six wines now available at a price exclusively for Groupon customers.
- Six bottles, personally selected by Martha Stewart and delivered to your home or office
- All 90+ point reserve wines from France, Italy, Spain, and California
- Select red, white or the best of both
- As a special gift, you’ll receive one year of Martha Stewart Living, offering simple ways to refresh your home
- $50 Gift Voucher good towards a future purchase of $75 or more at Martha Stewart Wine Co.—great for gifting
Martha Stewart Wine Co. has been featured in Bon Appétit, Food & Wine, the Wall Street Journal, and USA Today and on the Huffington Post. They are committed to helping their customers follow Martha Stewart’s slogan: “Pour the right wine. Enjoy the right wine.”
- 2015 Cala de Poeti Montepulciano d’Abruzzo: a dry, 95-point Platinum Medal-winning Italian red with enticing aromas of tobacco and leather; one of Martha’s favorites from her reserve collection
- 2013 Sierra Trails Old Vine Zinfandel: a complex, 90-point Gold Medal-winning California red with notes of ripe berry and dried plum; one of Martha’s favorites from her reserve collection
- 2016 El Macho Viura / Sauvignon Blanc: a floral, 94-point Platinum Medal-winning blend of Spanish Sauvignon and Viura with flavors of fresh citrus and green apples
- Villa Amoroso Moscato Vino Dolce: a fruity-and-floral, off-dry Italian white that won a 93-point Gold Medal in the 2016 Monterey Wine Competition
- 2015 Les Chartrons Bordeaux Rouge: a charming, 90-point Gold-Medal-winning Merlot-based red with clean flavors of cherry, spice, and fresh herbs
- 2015 Cannery Row Chardonnay: a delicious Silver Medal-winning California Chardonnay with flavors of apple, nectarine and ripe, juicy melon
When you redeem your voucher you may select mixed red and white wines, all reds, or all whites.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online only. Shipping not included; extra $9.95 fee. Valid only for shipping in select states. Must be 21+ to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Included with your purchase is a 1 year subscription to Martha Stewart Living ($10 value); please see subscription details when you receive your wine shipment. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Martha Stewart Wine Co.
Martha Stewart has written books and made TV shows on cooking, decorating, and entertaining, which is why she's long enjoyed status as one of America's favorite homemakers. With the Martha Stewart Wine Co., she brings more of her expertise to the table. The curated collection includes Martha's favorites, available individually or as part of a handpicked subscription of red, white, or assorted bottles. It also lets wine lovers and gift givers select themed packs highlighting seasons and regions.