All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 17, 2012
Reviewed May 16, 2012
Reviewed May 16, 2012
What You'll Get
Dating has historically been difficult for sandwiches, whose hard, crunchy shell often hides their soft, complex interior. Get to know these forlorn foodstacks with today’s Groupon to Martine Gourmet in White Plains. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get a sandwich meal for two (up to a $23.90 value), which includes the following:
- Two sandwiches (up to a $9.95 value each)
Two drinks (a $2 value each)<p>
- For $19, you get a sandwich meal for four (up to a $47.80 value), which includes the following:
- Four sandwiches (up to a $9.95 value each)
Four drinks (a $2 value each)<p>
- For $85, you get a Field Goal catering package (a $175 value), which includes the following:
- A 6-foot Italian-American hero
- A choice of five-dozen buffalo wings or three-dozen boneless buffalo chicken fingers
- Tex-Mex chili
- Four 2-liter bottles of soda<p>
Groupon purchasers also enjoy a 25% discount on their first future corporate or private catering orders.
Martine Gourmet’s deli mavens layer their made-to-order constructions with fine meats and vegetables right in front of their customers, drawing from a menu of specialty sandwiches, wraps, and paninis. Quell meaty cravings without dangerous au jus transfusions with a Reuben wrap, philly-cheesesteak sandwich, or the Italian Stallion, which cradles a chicken cutlet robed in caramelized onions, roasted peppers, and melted provolone. Otherwise, diners can travel Mediterranean flavorscapes with the herbivore-friendly Calabria special sandwich that combines eggplant, prosciutto, and mozzarella.
The meal-makers at Martine’s also equip appetites for the big game with their Field Goal catering package, treating sports fans to a small army of buffalo chicken wings and heaps of piping hot Tex-Mex chili. Partiers also nosh on a 6-foot Italian-American hero that they can gobble up in pieces or use as a tackling dummy, before washing everything down with four 2-liter bottles of soda.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 2, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.