Pictures taken in photo booths come out in a long strip that you can display whole or cut into individual frames that will easily dissolve on the tongue. Absorb memories however you like with this Groupon.
$395 for a Four-Hour Photo-Booth Rental ($895 Value)
- Onsite photo-booth technicians for setup, duration of rental, and takedown
- Four hours of unlimited pictures in color or black and white
- Photos with personalized names, logos, and messages
- Props, such as masks, novelty glasses, and hats
- CD with all of the night’s snapshots<p>
Marx Entertainment founder Mark Ashe helped transform the role of the disc jockey in party culture since performing at a nightclub in 1979. For the past 30 years, Ashe built out the Marx group with a cadre of award-winning DJs, camera operators, and casino dealers that can upgrade any mere shindig into an extravaganza. Weddings, corporate parties, mitzvahs, and school events all harness Marx production services to make soirees more exhilarating than a game of Pin the Laser Tail on the Ice Sculpture.
“Excellent service, flexible for our event”
“Courteous and Professional. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the photo booth and the props. We will definitely use Marx entertainment again. ”