A photograph can document a major life event almost as well as a scroll signed in the blood of everyone who attended. Bind your memories with this Groupon.
$499 for a four-hour photo-booth rental (a $1,500 value)
- Onsite photo-booth technicians for setup, duration of rental, and takedown
- Four hours of unlimited pictures in color or black and white
- Photos with personalized names, logos, and messages
- Props, such as masks, novelty glasses, and hats
- Scrapbook of images
- Choice of open-air photo area or enclosed area for up to 12 people
Marx Entertainment founder Mark Ashe helped transform the role of the disc jockey in party culture since performing at a nightclub in 1979. For the past 30 years, Ashe built out the Marx group with a cadre of award-winning DJs, camera operators, and casino dealers that can upgrade any mere shindig into an extravaganza. Weddings, corporate parties, mitzvahs, and school events all harness Marx production services to make soirees more exhilarating than a game of Pin the Laser Tail on the Ice Sculpture.