What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Choose From Three Options
- $9 for the planting flowers and vegetables class ($410 value)
- $9 for the garden design certification course ($410 value)
- $15 for the planting flowers and vegetables class and garden design certification course ($820 value)
Planting Flowers and Vegetables Course
This course educates students on how to cultivate plants and harvest food in their own backyards. An array of flower- and vegetable-related topics are covered, including:
- Container gardening preparation
- The makeup of an ideal soil condition
- Growing flowers, bulbs, vegetables and other plants in containers
- Making sense of the needs of container plants
- Techniques to properly take care of container plants
- Preventing and addressing common garden problems
Garden Design Course
This course helps students develop the skills needed to plan and design a garden, transforming everything from large outdoor spaces to smaller patches of land into a relaxing and pleasurable space. Topics covered in this course include:
- Evolution of garden design
- Basic concepts, principles and techniques of garden designing
- Planning and taking accurate measurements for a successful garden design
- Combining different elements to achieve a harmonious design
- Improving soil quality and maintaining healthy plants
- Computing and charging for area expenses
- Establishing contract with clients
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mary Kay Jenny
Whether they're into gardening, makeup design, or creative writing, at Mary Kay Jenny, hobbyists can turn their passions into careers. The online learning platform allows for flexible, self-directed learning, and is designed to expand skill sets to give students a competitive edge in the job market.
Mary Kay Jenny collaborates with a team of industry experts from the beauty, leisure, and personal services field to develop and run courses in these and a variety of other fields, including public speaking, creative writing, gardening, wedding planning, and events management. The two primary goals of these courses is to equip students with skills and competencies that will give them better career opportunities, and to assist learners in making their hobbies a career.