Choose from Five Options
- $20 for two tickets to Door Wars on Sunday, Apr. 21, 2013 ($40 value)
- $20 for two tickets to the MIROCK Spring Nationals on Sunday, Apr. 28, 2013 ($40 value)
- $20 for two tickets to the MIROCK Summer Nationals on Sunday June 2, 2013 ($40 value)
- $20 for two tickets to the MIROCK Fall Nationals on Sunday, Oct. 6 2013 ($40 value)
- $20 for two tickets to the Ford Fever Classic on Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013 ($40 value)<p>
This year’s schedule includes Door Wars, where Pro Mods are pitted in head-to-head drag races, as well as the MIROCK superbike series, one of the nation’s top motorcycle drag racing series. Or opt for the Ford Fever Classic, an all-Ford drag racing event with a custom car show, swap meet, heads-up classes, wheelstand contest and more.
Maryland International Raceway
Since 1966, Maryland International Raceway has gotten the engines revving of exuberant auto race fans and become one of the premier motorsports facilities in the Washington-Baltimore region. MIR has also appeared been featured on national programs and stations including Dateline, ESPN, Speed Channel, and TNN. The track seats as many as 12,500 spectators and even has a family-friendly section where no alcohol is permitted. Otherwise, guests are free to bring their own beer and smaller coolers to help cheer on their favorite drivers.