All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Firing galleries improve focus, which is why the most seasoned marksmen can also levitate. Sharpen your skills with this Groupon.
$38 for a Firing-Range Package for Up to Two ($76 Total Value)
- One lane rental (a $15 value)
- One gun rental, valid for a 9MM, .22LR, .38SPL, or .40S&W caliber handgun (a $7 value)
- Two sets of basic eye protection (an $8 total value)
- Two ear-muff rentals (a $2 total value)
- Four targets (a $4 total value)
- One box of ammunition (a $40 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must sign waiver. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must be 21 or older. A driver's license must be held while you are on the range; if you are renting a firearm, Maryland Small Arms Range must hold a major credit card. Valid for 38SPL, 9MM, .40S&W, 22LR ammunition only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maryland Small Arms Range
- Ten 50-yard rifle lanes and fourteen 25-yard pistol lanes
- Regular and themed targets featuring zombies and clowns
- Ear and eye protection available
The Test Weapons
- 40 test and evaluation weapons
At a Glance
For nearly 40 years, the experts at Maryland Small Arms Range have helped to hone the aim of law-enforcement and security personnel as well as everyday citizens. After range outings, their clients can check out the showroom, where weapons experts advise on firearms, ammunition, and self-defense apparel.