What You'll Get
Firing galleries improve focus, which is why the most seasoned marksmen can also levitate. Sharpen your skills with this Groupon.
$38 for a Firing-Range Package for Up to Two ($76 Total Value)
- One lane rental (a $15 value)
- One gun rental, valid for a 9MM, .22LR, .38SPL, or .40S&W caliber handgun (a $7 value)
- Two sets of basic eye protection (an $8 total value)
- Two ear-muff rentals (a $2 total value)
- Four targets (a $4 total value)
- One box of ammunition (a $40 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must sign waiver. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must be 21 or older. A driver's license must be held while you are on the range; if you are renting a firearm, Maryland Small Arms Range must hold a major credit card. Valid for 38SPL, 9MM, .40S&W, 22LR ammunition only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maryland Small Arms Range
- Ten 50-yard rifle lanes and fourteen 25-yard pistol lanes
- Regular and themed targets featuring zombies and clowns
- Ear and eye protection available
The Test Weapons
- 40 test and evaluation weapons
At a Glance
For nearly 40 years, the experts at Maryland Small Arms Range have helped to hone the aim of law-enforcement and security personnel as well as everyday citizens. After range outings, their clients can check out the showroom, where weapons experts advise on firearms, ammunition, and self-defense apparel.