What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $85 for a two-day boys’ volleyball training camp for one from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. July 11–12 ($160 value)
- $169 for a two-day boys’ volleyball training camp for two from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. July 11–12 ($320 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required; subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Camp valid for grades 7-12. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maryland Volleyball Camps
The sights and sounds of sets, spikes, and serves fill the XFINITY Center, the competitive home of the University of Maryland Terrapins volleyball team. During each summer's Maryland Volleyball Camps, the Terps of tomorrow learn new skills on its competition-tested court. Read on to learn more about the camps and their instructors.
- Skill Levels: Maryland Volleyball Camp's numerous sessions welcome players of all skill levels, from beginners to nationally recognized recruits. In addition to individual skills camps, the university also offers workshops for full high school teams, as well as positional camps designed for high-level hitters, setters, and liberos.
- Coaches: Camps are led by national-championship-winning Terps coach Steve Aird, along with fellow college coaches and players from schools in NCAA Divisions I, II, and III.
- Facility: The Terps' home since 2002, the XFINITY Center hosts the university's basketball, volleyball, and wrestling teams. In recent years, the volleyball team has toppled preexisting attendance records, including a memorable tilt against Coach Aird's old team (the Penn State Nittany Lions) that saw more than 4,500 spectators in attendance.