All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 16, 2014
Reviewed February 27, 2014
Reviewed February 23, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $12 for the Frederick/Antietam Wine Trail Experience for one ($25 value)
- $24 for the Frederick/Antietam Wine Trail Experience for two ($50 value)
- $12 for the Chesapeake Wine Trail Experience for one ($25 value)
- $24 for the Chesapeake Wine Trail Experience for two ($50 value)
- $12 for the Patuxent Wine Trail Experience for one ($25 value)
- $24 for the Patuxent Wine Trail Experience for two ($50 value)<p>
Wine Trail Experiences are available on the following dates:
- Frederick/Antietam: Saturday, February 22 or Sunday, February 23
- Chesapeake: Saturday, March 15 or Sunday, March 16
- Patuxent: Saturday, March 22 or Sunday, March 23<p>
Participants direct their own tours to wineries along their chosen trail. At wineries, they enjoy tastings, visit the vineyards, and learn about winemaking from the vintners. In addition, they can take advantage of discounts from participating partners during the event.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with any other offers or promotions. Not valid for cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maryland Wineries Association
Maryland Wineries Association curates the abundant spread of wineries and vineyards that dot the state’s landscape, keeping tabs on the more than 400 wines they produce. Holders of the Maryland Wine Passport wind their way through the state’s six wine trails, tracking their progress as they taste vintages and take photos with their favorite vines. The site also keeps track of local wine news and upcoming winery events.