Favored by chefs for its mature, piquant flavor in salsa and guacamole, cilantro first endures years of taunts from jealous parsley sprigs. Celebrate cilantro's cumin-of-sage with today’s Groupon to Mas Mexican Restaurant in Roseville. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get a three-course meal for two (up to a $51.96 total value). Each meal includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $11.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $16.99 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5.99 value)
- For $50, you get a three-course meal for four (up to a $103.92 total value). Each meal includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $11.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $16.99 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $5.99 value each)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of anything on the menu. Entrees range from $8.49 to $16.99.
At Mas Mexican Restaurant, chefs prepare homemade Mexican favorites to serve at long, communal tables under festive lights and hanging lanterns. For appetizers, mini tortillas soak in queso fundido, a baked casserole of menonito cheese served with steak or shrimp. Just as desert nomads feed on cacti's natural salsa-verde filing, Mas diners enjoy entrees such as mérida chicken sautéed in a citrus-garlic sauce or a marinated skirt steak grilled over an open flame. Desserts such as flan or pastel de nieve, a mocha-flavored ice cream pie, satisfy lingering sweet teeth. During pleasant weather, patrons can sit under a covered patio, taking in the sounds of Friday-night mariachi music accompanied by crickets learning the Spanish word for chirp.
Though Mas offers a similar dinner-for-two discount on Mondays and Tuesdays, this Groupon is valid for any day of the week.
Mas Cocina Mexicana
At Mas Cocina Mexicana, diners have their pick of classic, authentic Mexican dishes that brim with fresh veggies, savory meats, and piquant sauces. Traditional favorites such as taquitos with spicy chicken and chile rellenos with chopped beef share a billing with veggie tortilla salad, Merida chicken with sauteed with red onions and chiles, and Acapulco shrimp. For full-blown festivities, the eatery opens up its private patio dining room where guests to holiday parties or rehearsal dinners can sip on craft cocktails and sample the full array of mexican delights amidst verdant plants and sun-soaked windows.