All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Known for its spices, Indian fare jolts the taste buds in a manner that kissing an electrical socket could never match. Enjoy shockingly good cuisine with today’s Groupon to Masala Kitchen in North Englishtown. Choose from the following options:
- For $20, you get a meal for two (up to a $42 total value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $8 value)
- Two dishes from the entree portion of the menu (up to a $34 value)<p>
- For $16, you get two buffet dinners (a $39.90 total value). Dinner includes the following:
- Two all-you-can-eat buffet dinners (a $35.90 value)
- Two sodas (a $4 value)<p>
- For $29, you get four buffet dinners (a $79.80 total value). Dinner includes the following:
- Four all-you-can-eat buffet dinners (a $71.80 value)
- Four sodas (an $8 value)
Masala Kitchen’s chefs use a bevy of spices to craft an authentic Indian menu of vegetarian and meat dishes. Kick things off with a sizzling appetizer, such as assorted veg pakoras—seasonal vegetables fried into fritters—or chicken tikka kathi, which features shredded chicken sautéed and stuffed in thin bread. Forks or pocket-size augers then dig through entrees piled on mounds of rice, scooping herbivore-friendly fare such as yellow tadka dal—a heaping of lentils loaded with garlic, chopped onion, and cumin seeds. Meaty dishes include kadhai chicken that’s seasoned with curry pepper, cumin, and garlic, and kashmiri lamb roganjosh, a boneless slab of lamb dressed to the nines in decadent onion sauce. Alternatively, the buffet grants all-you-can-eat access to patrons looking to sample everything or simply indulge endlessly in a favorite, and allows them to marvel at bottomless soda glasses yet to be explained by man’s limited understanding of physics.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 17, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Buffet dinner valid only on Wed. or Sun. 20% Gratuity added to non-buffet dinners. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.