Chefs eschew trans fats in favour of canola oil and Indian spices to whip up chicken samosas, sichuan chicken, and basa fish curry
About This Deal
What You Get
C$37 for a three-course prix fixe dinner with wine for two (C$62 value)
- One appetizer ($12 value)
- Two entrees ($28 value)
- Salad ($5 value)
- Flatbread ($3 value)
- Two glasses of wine ($14 value)
- View the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
About Masala Wok
The smells of sizzling Indian and Chinese dishes mingle as they waft out from Masala Wok's kitchen. Inside, naan rises in tandoori ovens, and meat, poultry, and seafood simmer in saucepans of curries, stir-fries, and rice dishes. Chefs eschew trans fats in favour of canola oil, and fine Asian spices help minimize the use of sodium to craft healthier dishes. During midday, a lunch buffet of eclectic menu items stretches across the dining room beneath Asian artwork and walls the deep red of a fire truck wandering out of the wrong restroom.