Children and adults may enjoy professional and collegiate sports mascot themed interactive exhibits, embedded with STEAM concepts.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Free admission for children under 2
- Click here to view the schedule
- Onsite concession stand: yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a person 16 years or older with a valid ID. Children under the age of 2 enter for free. A government-issued ID must be provided by at least one adult at check-in. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mascot Hall of Fame
The Mascot Hall of Fame was originally founded in 2005 by the Phillie Phanatic—well, the man behind the Phillie Phanatic, David Raymond. What first began as an online-only hall has grown into a physical building that has inducted 17 professional and college mascots, including Benny the Bull (Chicago Bulls) and the Nittany Lion (Penn State University). It's also home to a variety of mascot-themed, interactive exhibits embedded with S.T.E.A.M.-based education for kids and young adults.
- Phuzzical Education: interactive activities like the T-Shirt Shooter Stadium, a simulation where kids use a giant cannon to launch t-shirts to virtual fans waving in the crowd
- Fureshman Orientation: a theater presentation from Reggy—Mascot Hall of Fame's very own mascot—who regales guests with the story of mascots and his new home in Whiting, Indiana.
- Science of Silliness: learn the intricacies behind what makes a successful mascot, like how much a mascot head weighs and how to dance wearing a mascot costume.
- Mascot Studies: take a journey through the history of mascots and learn about some of the memorable and iconic moments they created.
- Furry Arts: the most colorful and unique area, where guests can design their own mascot and even perform as them.