All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 18, 2012
Reviewed November 14, 2012
Reviewed November 12, 2012
What You'll Get
Shooting galleries improve focus, which is why the most seasoned marksmen can also levitate. Sharpen your skills with this Groupon.
$37 for a One-Hour Learn to Shoot Live Fire Session ($75 Value)
- Includes training with a variety of firearms
- Ammunition, safety equipment, targets, and range time included
- Instructors certified by Massachusetts State Police and NRA<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 14, 2012. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple as gifts. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice or $15 fee may apply. Must be 18 or older or be accompanied by parent/guardian. Must sign waiver. Must not be legally prohibited from participation in a shooting activity while under the supervision of a certified fire arms instructor. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mass Firearms
- Two climate controlled indoor ranges with state of the art ventilation
- 18- and 13-yard indoor shooting ranges
- Allows for rapid fire or shooting from the holster (experienced shooters only)
- Accommodates pistols, shotguns, and select rifles
- Membership includes free access to over 100k of firearms
- Every student will be allowed to shoot a Ruger Mark IV semi-automatic handgun (.22lr), Smith & Wesson Model 67 revolver (.38spl), Glock 17 semi-automatic handgun (9mm), and a supressed AR-15 semi-automatic rifle with a scope (300 Blackout)!
- Ammunition: Centerfire handgun and rifle to rimfire and shotgun shells, including popular calibers such as .223 and 9mm
- Firearms: Semi-automatic rifles, bolt action rifles, semi-automatic pistols, and revolvers; offering AR receivers as well.
- Accessories: Parts, magazines, holsters, apparel, and sights and scopes from Aimpoint, EOTech, and Trijicon.
At a Glance
At Mass Firearms, instructors certified by the Massachusetts State Police and NRA train students to safely and effectively use firearms. In addition, the staff undergo annual training to ensure the safety and quality. The professional instructors lead participants through basic safety certification courses, as well as marksmanship, firearms law, and safety classes designated for women only. These courses make use of the onsite range, where instructors always work one-on-one with students. To keep their expertise up-to-date, the instructors refresh their skills through annual enhancement training.