Choose Between Two Options
$32 for an Introduction to Shooting Handguns and Rifles experience for one ($75 value)
- Use of four different kinds of firearms
- One hour of supervised range time
- 10 minutes of orientation
$124 for the above experience for four ($300 value)
Students will have the opportunity to shoot a Ruger Mark III semi-automatic handgun (.22lr), Smith Model 617 revolver (.22lr), Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 semi-automatic rifle (.22lr), and a KRISS Vector semi-automatic rifle (9mm).
Mass Firearms School
- Two climate controlled indoor ranges with state of the art ventilation
- 18- and 13-yard indoor shooting ranges
- Allows for rapid fire or shooting from the holster (experienced shooters only)
- Accommodates pistols, shotguns, and select rifles
- Membership includes free access to over 100k of firearms
- Ammunition: Centerfire handgun and rifle to rimfire and shotgun shells, including popular calibers such as .223 and 9mm
- Firearms: Semi-automatic rifles, bolt action rifles, semi-automatic pistols, and revolvers; offering AR receivers as well.
- Accessories: Parts, magazines, holsters, apparel, and sights and scopes from Aimpoint, EOTech, and Trijicon.
At a Glance
At Mass Firearms School, instructors certified by the Massachusetts State Police and NRA train students to safely and effectively use firearms. In addition, the staff undergo annual training to ensure the safety and quality. The professional instructors lead participants through basic safety certification courses, as well as marksmanship, firearms law, and safety classes designated for women only. These courses make use of the onsite range, where instructors always work one-on-one with students. To keep their expertise up-to-date, the instructors refresh their skills through annual enhancement training.