Students are introduced to shooting handguns and rifles In a fully equipped indoor shooting range,
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$42 for an Introduction to Shooting Handguns and Rifles experience for one ($75 value)
- Use of four firearms
- One hour of supervised range time
- 10 minutes of orientation
$138 for the above experience for four ($300 value)
Students will have the opportunity to shoot a Ruger Mark III semi-automatic handgun (.22lr), Smith Model 617 revolver (.22lr), Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 semi-automatic rifle (.22lr), and a KRISS Vector semi-automatic rifle (9mm).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must not be legally prohibited from participation in a shooting activity while under the supervision of a certified fire arms instructor. Not valid towards retail store. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Not valid for redemption if you have any of the following health conditions: pregnant or nursing. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Mass Firearms
- Two climate controlled indoor ranges with state of the art ventilation
- 18- and 13-yard indoor shooting ranges
- Allows for rapid fire or shooting from the holster (experienced shooters only)
- Accommodates pistols, shotguns, and select rifles
- Membership includes free access to over 100k of firearms
- Every student will be allowed to shoot a Ruger Mark IV semi-automatic handgun (.22lr), Smith & Wesson Model 67 revolver (.38spl), Glock 17 semi-automatic handgun (9mm), and a supressed AR-15 semi-automatic rifle with a scope (300 Blackout)!
- Ammunition: Centerfire handgun and rifle to rimfire and shotgun shells, including popular calibers such as .223 and 9mm
- Firearms: Semi-automatic rifles, bolt action rifles, semi-automatic pistols, and revolvers; offering AR receivers as well.
- Accessories: Parts, magazines, holsters, apparel, and sights and scopes from Aimpoint, EOTech, and Trijicon.
At a Glance
At Mass Firearms, instructors certified by the Massachusetts State Police and NRA train students to safely and effectively use firearms. In addition, the staff undergo annual training to ensure the safety and quality. The professional instructors lead participants through basic safety certification courses, as well as marksmanship, firearms law, and safety classes designated for women only. These courses make use of the onsite range, where instructors always work one-on-one with students. To keep their expertise up-to-date, the instructors refresh their skills through annual enhancement training.