All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
November 13, 2014
November 12, 2014
· July 18, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $59 for a Mass Basic Firearms Safety Course for one ($100 value)
- $109 for a Mass Basic Firearms Safety Course for two ($200 value)
- $129 for a Mass Basic Firearms Safety Course and a six-month membership for one ($270 value)
- $249 for a Mass Basic Firearms Safety Course and a six-month membership for two ($540 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. 24 hour cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply at next reservation. Ages 14-17 require parent's permission.Must sign waiver. Must not be legally prohibited from participation in a shooting activity while under the supervision of a certified fire arms instructor. Not valid for those who are pregnant or nursing. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mass Firearms School
- Two ranges with a total of 17 lanes
- 18- and 13-yard lanes
- Fully ventilated
- Adjustable lighting
- Open seven days per week
- More than $100,000 worth of rental firearms available to members for no additional charge
- Selection includes pistols, revolvers, rifles, and shotguns
- Popular brands, including Smith & Wesson and Glock
At a Glance
At Mass Firearms School, instructors certified by the Massachusetts State Police and NRA train students to safely and effectively use firearms. In addition, the staff undergo annual training to ensure the safety and quality. The professional instructors lead participants through basic safety certification courses, as well as marksmanship, firearms law, and safety classes designated for women only. These courses make use of the onsite range, where instructors always work one-on-one with students. To keep their expertise up-to-date, the instructors refresh their skills through annual enhancement training.