Boiling noodles is a great way to make a delicious pasta dish or express disdain for a kindergartner's art project. Demonstrate fine taste with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $55 for dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to a $110 total value)
- $105 for dinner for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to a $220 total value)
- $65 for dinner for two, redeemable any day (up to a $110 total value)
- $125 for dinner for four, redeemable any day (up to a $220 total value)
Dinner includes the following per pair:
- One appetizer to share (up to a $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $34 value each)
- One dessert to share (up to a $10 value)
- Two glasses of prosecco to start the dinner or limoncello to finish the dinner (a $9 value each)
- Click here to see the menu.
Massa' Italian Kitchen & Bar
Father-son restaurateurs Pasquale and Francesco Coli chose the name Massa' Italian Kitchen & Bar as a tribute to the southern Italian farmhouses, known as “masserias,” that line the countryside of their native Puglia, located on the heel of Italy. Their passion for the rustic, Old-World charm of Puglia permeates the kitchen, where chefs hand form pastas, chop local farm vegetables, and assemble housemade sausages. As a nod to Puglia's centuries-old maritime traditions, they also seek out fresh shipments of fish and seafood every day. Before diners embark on a gustatory expedition to Italy, servers suggest wine pairings from a list of more than 100 bottles, and bartenders mix signature cocktails with vodkas they infuse with vibrant fruits.
Today the restaurant continues to embrace its rustic roots, catering to diners and families who appreciate classic Italian cuisine and healthy portion sizes. The easy, dining-room evokes the feel of a rural cottage with its exposed-stone walls, floor-to-ceiling fireplace, and woodwork, which was constructed out of materials salvaged from century-old New England barns to created a relaxed dining experience. At each table, Old-World crafted entrees steam atop white plates, while families and friends breezily chatter amid the homey ambiance to the split-level dining room and wine bar.