Facials cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin; the infrared sauna’s heat penetrates the skin, helping bodies release built-up toxins
About This Deal
Facial with Option for 1 or 3 Sauna Sessions
- Benefits of facial treatment:
- Unclogs pores and removes impurities, including blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples
- Detoxifies the skin for better circulation
- Relieves tension and stimulates cellular renewal
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and blemishes
- Hydrates skin for a rejuvenated, youthful appearance
- How it works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
About Massage Green Spa
Allie T. Mallad was driven by a simple goal when he opened the first Massage Green Spa in 2008—to bring the vast health benefits of massage and infrared therapy to the masses, and to offer the best value in the world with affordable wellness.
But beyond its "luxury at low cost" concept, perhaps the biggest reason clients flock to Massage Green Spa is the specialized and customized approach to therapeutic massage. Massage Green Spa's licensed massage therapists have figured out the four main reasons people need a massage in the first place: relaxation, stress management, pain management and increased mobility. Once they figure out which of those categories their client best fits into, they'll rope in techniques ranging from gliding Swedish strokes to focused deep-tissue kneads to create a treatment as personalized as an infomercial that addresses you by name.
Tailored massages are just one part of the overall picture here, though. Massage Green Spa also offers facials, infrared sauna sessions, and float therapy. And staying true to its name, the spa only uses Mother Nature–approved products and subscribes to eco-friendly building practices.