What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $189 for a 3-month membership for massage and sauna (Orange location) ($239.85 value)
- $369 for a 6-month membership for massage and sauna (Orange location) ($479.70 value)
- $599 for a 12-month membership for massage and sauna (Orange location) ($959.40 value)
- $189 for a 3-month membership for massage and sauna (Norwalk location) ($239.85 value)
- $369 for a 6-month membership for massage and sauna (Norwalk location) ($479.70 value)
- $599 for a 12-month membership for massage and sauna (Norwalk location) ($959.40 value)
Each membership includes a 1-hour full-body massage plus a full-spectrum infrared sauna session each month. You’ll also receive discounts on any additional massages and sauna sessions. Check out Massage Green Spa’s Groupon for couple’s massage.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not applicable to active members. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option and location purchased. Cannot combine with other offers. Valid only at listed locations. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Massage Green Spa
Allie Mallad was driven by a simple goal when he opened the first Massage Green Spa in 2008—to spread the physical and mental benefits of massage to anyone, regardless of bank-account size. Little surprise to Mallad, the concept was a hit, launching the business into a franchise with more than 460 locations nationwide.
But beyond its "luxury at low cost" concept, perhaps the biggest reason clients flock to Massage Green Spa is the focused and customized approach to therapeutic massage. The spa's licensed massage therapists have figured out the four main reasons people need a massage in the first place: relaxation, stress management, pain management, and increased mobility. Once they figure out which of those categories their client best fits into, they'll rope in techniques ranging from gliding Swedish strokes to focused deep-tissue kneads to create a treatment as personalized as an infomercial that addresses you by name.
Tailored massages are just one part of the overall picture here, though. Massage Green Spa also offers facials, nailcare, and, at some locations, infrared sauna sessions. And staying true to its name, the spa only uses Mother Nature–approved products and subscribes to eco-friendly building practices.