Qualified massage therapists pamper clients with a range of modalities and indulgent add-ons
What You'll Get
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Spa’s license: Massage Heights Baybrook, #ME3514
- Available massages: light pressure, medium pressure, firm pressure, deep-tissue, and maternity
- Available elevations: hot-stone therapy, revitalizing face massage, or reviving foot scrub
- Actual service time is 50 or 80 minutes of hands-on and includes up to 10 minutes of prep and pre- and post-consultation. Elevation add-on is included in the service time and cannot be booked separately.
- Due to potential pregnancy complications the elevation add-on cannot be used for prenatal massages.
The Fine Print
About Massage Heights
The licensed aestheticians and skilled therapists at Massage Heights hold that regular massage isn’t a luxury but an essential part of mental and physical health. At their locations across the nation, they assuage achy muscles while increasing lymph flow, lowering blood pressure, and releasing mood-elevating endorphins. A wide range of modalities offer patrons a choice of stress-melting options including the broad strokes of Swedish massage and the tension relaxing pressure of deep-tissue massage. "Elevations" such as hot stones and foot scrubs add extra luxury to sessions, further deepening relaxed reveries.