Therapists offer soothing massage sessions which can involve various modalities and add-ons such as hot stones, face massage, or foot scrub
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Customers can choose from the following massage types: Light Pressure Massage, Medium Pressure Massage, Firm Pressure Massage, Deep-Tissue Massage, Maternity Massage.
- Choice of Elevations for massages:
- Hot-Stone Therapy
- Revitalizing Face Massage
- Reviving Foot Scrub
- Actual service time is 50 minutes of hands-on time and includes up to 10 minutes of prep and pre-post consultation.
- Elevation is included in the service time and cannot be booked separately.
- Due to potential pregnancy complications, the Elevation add-on cannot be used for prenatal massages.
- Business massage license: ME4008
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Actual service time is 50 minutes of hands-on and includes up to 10 minutes of prep and pre-post consultation. Elevation is included in the service time and cannot be booked separately. Due to potential pregnancy complications, the elevation cannot be used for pre-natal massages. Valid at Massage Heights Cedar Park only. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Massage Heights Cedar Park
The licensed therapists at Massage Heights believe that regular massage isn’t a luxury, but an essential part of mental and physical health. At locations across the nation, they assuage achy muscles while increasing lymph flow, lowering blood pressure, and releasing mood-elevating endorphins.
Their numerous modalities include the relaxing broad strokes of Swedish massage and the tension-busting pressure of deep-tissue massage. "Elevations" such as hot stones and foot scrubs add extra luxury to sessions, further deepening relaxed reveries.