Like cars, human beings require occasional corrective bodywork, custom finishing, and fresh coats of wax to avoid being towed away and crushed into a cube. Keep your chassis classy with today's Groupon for spa services at Massage Heights in West Des Moines or Clive. Choose from three options:
- $55 for a 60-minute massage with hot stone therapy (up to a $119.99 value)
- $75 for a 90-minute massage with hot stone therapy or peppermint foot scrub (up to a $159.98 value)
- $105 for a couple's retreat package including two 60-minute massages and two peppermint foot scrubs, plus two hot stone elevations good for your next massage (up to a $287.98 value)
A visit to Massage Heights is a holiday from the workaday worries of overbearing supervisors, unhelpful Pilates partners, and distant, indifferent babies. Abandon yourself in a 60-minute or 90-minute massage (up to a $119.98 value). A skilled massage therapist will use hot stones to expertly remove knots from your muscles like a master sailor with surprisingly kempt hands. The heated stones warm muscles and encourage circulation, coaxing tension out from under its desk to frolic outside during your body's relaxing recess. Pick your pressure preference with Swedish or Deep Tissue massage variations. In addition to this stress reliever, you'll receive the benefits of lavender, peppermint, or eucalyptus aromatherapy, which massages the nasal passages with a mix of specially blended oils that transforms the dull, boring atmosphere into a cloud of inhalable bliss.
At the other end of your body, a peppermint foot scrub (a $24 value) softens the skin of your shoe-fillers and eases muscles with warm, soothing towels, while a natural sugar scrub boosts circulation. A final splash of aromatic peppermint oils combines a pleasant cooling sensation with a candy-cane smell. Couples can engage in a relaxation duet with a double dose of 60-minute massages and peppermint scrubs, with the added benefit of hot stone therapy good for your next massage appointment.
- I had my first massage at Massage Heights and will definitely be going back. The facility is very clean and gives off a good vibe; my experience was very relaxing. – A Google reviewer on Nov 4, 2010
- It really helped with the mid back and shoulder pain I had been experiencing. This place is totally worth exploring. – CraigO, Citysearch