Through a variety of massage modalities, skilled massage therapists aim to provide clients relief from pain and stress
What You'll Get
Massage Heights’ COVID-19 Precautions
- Frequent and thorough sanitation of all surfaces
- Placement of hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes in all treatment rooms and lobby.
- Sanitizing or removing all items after each session, including products used, linens, headrests, chairs, tables, countertops, doorknobs, and other operational items. • Disinfecting surfaces after each guest check-in and checkout including the front desk and front door handles.
- Clients are required to bring their own mask and water
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Massage Heights’ website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Choice of massage: Light Pressure Massage, Medium Pressure Massage, Firm Pressure Massage, Deep-Tissue Massage, Maternity Massage
Choose from the following Elevations for massages:
- Hot-Stone Therapy
- Revitalizing Face Massage
- Reviving Foot Scrub
Business License Number: ME4011
Due to potential pregnancy complications the Elevation add-ons cannot be used for prenatal massages.
Actual service time is 50 or 80 minutes of hands-on and includes up to 10 minutes of prep and pre- and-post-massage consultation. Elevation add-on is included in the service time and cannot be booked separately.
The Fine Print
About Massage Heights
The licensed therapists at Massage Heights believe that regular massage isn’t a luxury, but an essential part of mental and physical health. At locations across the nation, they assuage achy muscles while increasing lymph flow, lowering blood pressure, and releasing mood-elevating endorphins.
Their numerous modalities include the relaxing broad strokes of Swedish massage and the tension-busting pressure of deep-tissue massage. "Elevations" such as hot stones and foot scrubs add extra luxury to sessions, further deepening relaxed reveries.