Facial treatments are customized to address the individual needs of the customers and can be enriched with a relaxing massage
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: massage options include light-pressure massage, medium-pressure massage, firm-pressure massage, deep-tissue massage, and maternity massage
- Choice of Elevation Add-On for Massage:
- Hot-Stone Therapy
- Revitalizing Face Massage
- Reviving Foot Scrub
- Choice of Elevation Add-On for Facial:
- Skin Enriching
- Skin Refining
- Skin Purifying
- Actual service time is 50 minutes of hands-on and includes up to 10 minutes of prep and pre-post consultation. Elevation add-on is included in the service time and cannot be booked separately.
Business license: ME3837
- Benefits of facial: facials help address the individual skin issues of each client such as dry skin, oiliness, acne breakouts, or dehydration, and restore a smooth, glowing complexion.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Actual service time is 50 minutes of hands-on and includes up to 10 minutes of prep and pre-post consultation. Elevation add-on is included in the service time and cannot be booked separately. Due to potential pregnancy complications, the elevation add-on cannot be used for pre-natal massages or facials. Valid at Massage Heights Southpark Meadows only. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Massage Heights Southpark Meadows
The licensed therapists at Massage Heights believe that regular massage isn’t a luxury, but an essential part of mental and physical health. At locations across the nation, they assuage achy muscles while increasing lymph flow, lowering blood pressure, and releasing mood-elevating endorphins.
Their numerous modalities include the relaxing broad strokes of Swedish massage and the tension-busting pressure of deep-tissue massage. "Elevations" such as hot stones and foot scrubs add extra luxury to sessions, further deepening relaxed reveries.