Therapist offers a range of bodywork services, including massage, percussion therapy, and stretching, to help boost his clients’ well-being
About This Deal
- Massage choices include: Swedish, deep-tissue, sports, and trigger-point massage
- The aromatherapy add-on can be chosen from 14 different high-quality essential oils, which promote relaxation and may also have other therapeutic benefits.
- Massage therapist’s experience: Kevin Gardner has been a licensed massage therapist for more than seven years. He graduated from the National Massage Therapy Institute in Church Falls and completed a 900-hour training. He’s also a supporting member of the AMTA.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Massage Unique
Customers at Massage Unique get themselves pampered from forehead to toes. A skilled and highly-trained therapist performs a wide array of massage sessions to help clientele unwind from the daily bedlam or recover after injuries. Whether it's about getting a bit of relaxation or alleviate the symptoms of stress, Massage Unique covers it all.