Professional therapists help lower the level of muscle tension and unwind from the daily bedlam during massage or stretch sessions
About This Deal
- About Sports Fusion Massage:
- Sports fusion is a form of bodywork geared toward participants in athletics. It is used to help prevent injuries, to prepare the body for athletic activity and maintain it in optimal condition, and to help athletes recover from workouts and injuries. Therapist often uses a variety of massage tools to assist with stimulation or release of adhesion’s as well as a combination of active and passive stretching. Similar to Thai Massage, clients remain dressed for this treatment. Loose fitting or gym clothing is ideal.
- About Stretching Sessions:
- Stretching is a critical part of any fitness program, and improves overall health and wellness. Diet, strength, cardiovascular conditioning and flexibility are the four components to health. Don’t skip the stretching!
- What’s included: each option includes a 10% discount on any additional full-price purchases made the day of service
- Massage therapists’ names and license numbers:
- Thomas Rossewey #MA50835
- Addie Luciano #MA82602
- J.J. Tyler #MA53134
- Faith McKay #MA58163
- Danielle Tyler #MA49294
- Daniela Schiano #MA90515
- Max Thompson #MA87590
- Tammy Pellegrini #MA12081
- Steve Singleton #MA92754
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Other available Massage deals from “Massage and Wellness Spa”:
Need To Know
About Massage & Wellness Spa
Massage & Wellness Spa offers a variety of beauty and wellness services performed by experienced massage therapists, and aestheticians in a peaceful atmosphere. This team of professionals takes the time to understand and meet each customer's unique needs. They provide classic or custom massages, reflexology sessions, and facial treatments to help patrons achieve optimal well-being.