Guests feel stress evaporate during a relaxing spa treatment, such as a massage or a cleansing facial
About This Deal
- Valid for new MassageLuXe customers only
- Service time consists of 10 minutes for consultation and dressing, and 50 minutes of service.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- CryoLuXe (Coral Springs location only) therapy uses cold temperatures to treat pain and inflammation while receiving a standard massage. This type of science allows the increase of blood circulation and helps the central nervous system. It uses a modern mobile device that treats localized tissue damage in athletes, induces cell rejuvenation, improves skin tone and reduces the effects of aging.
Southwest Ranches: #MM33284, #CE9995692; Pembroke Pines: #MM36155, #CE10006481; Coral Springs: #MM34767 #CE10020094
Need To Know
MassageLuXe operates with the notion that a five-star service should not be limited to pricey hotels. Today, the teams of qualified massage therapists and estheticians continue to realize and build upon their initial aspirations. A spa day at MassageLuXe includes all the perks one might expect from a vacation resort, from facials and massages to full-body waxing. The company's services tend to exceed expectations in other ways, too; along with standard massages such as Swedish and deep tissue, therapists are proficient in specialty modalities such as hot stone, reflexology, and aromatherapy.